Expression of Interest - DAP Specialist Members

Published on:
Tuesday, 6 February, 2024
Planning and Building

Under the Planning and Development (Development Assessment Panels) Regulations 2011, DAPs must be administered by an officer(s) of the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage, and the CEO of the Department must establish a DAP website.

Development Assessment Panels are independent decision making bodies and do not form part of the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage or the Western Australian Planning Commission.

Suitably qualified people are invited to apply for specialist membership of the Development Assessment Panels (DAPs) for a period of up to five years.

Membership on a DAP provides the opportunity for those with the required knowledge and experience to consider development applications of regional and state significance. Working in collaboration with local government councillors, specialist members contribute their professional expertise in the determination of DAP applications for all areas of the State.

Applicants must have a tertiary qualification or substantial experience in one or more of the following areas: urban and regional planning, architecture, urban design, civil or structural engineering, landscape architecture or environmental impact assessment.

Download an Expression of Interest (EOI) package for further information regarding the role of DAP Members. For any enquiries, please contact Ryan Keys, Executive Director, DAPs on 6551 8051 or

The State Government encourages diverse representation on State Government boards and committees. OnBoardWA provides information and resources to assist those interested in joining a board or committee.

Share This Page
Back to of the page