Emergency Management Services
WALGA's Emergency Management Service provides support to Councils to fulfil their legislative responsibilities in Emergency Management.
In 2016-17 the WALGA Emergency Management Subscription provides the following services:
- Initial full review of emergency management plans
- Continual review and update of Local Emergency Management Arrangements (LEMA) and supporting documents
- Assistance in the compilation of the State Emergency Management Committee (SEMC) Annual Preparedness report
- Emergency management risk advice and assistance.
Other Emergency Management Services are available on a contractual basis and include:
- Write and deliver emergency management desktop exercise
- Conduct a comprehensive emergency management risk study
LG Risk Vision
LG Risk Vision is a risk management tool specifically designed by WALGA for use by Local Governments in Western Australia.
Below is a video detailing LG Risk Vision and how it can assist Local Governments with Emergency Management