Hocking Heritage is a multi-disciplinary architectural practice with a special focus on heritage projects. The practice can provide a full service relating to heritage properties including:
• Heritage advice relating to the management and development of property within a Local Government district.
• Heritage assessments and conservation plans.
• Preparation of municipal inventories and heritage lists.
• Design of conservation works.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders including State Heritage Office.
• Preparation of sign-off reports.
• Assistance with planning policy for heritage places and areas.
• Assistance with grant applications and grant acquittals.