WALGA has established a Panel of suppliers for on-street and off-street parking infrastructure, technology and maintenance and related services.
Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Parking Equipment
This category incorporates the provision of:
- Pay and Display Ticket Machines,
- Parking Meters
- Pay on Foot Parking Equipment
- Mobile Vehicle Licence Plate Recognition Systems
Through its prequalification, WALGA has obtained product specifications and warranties, Service Level and maintenance agreements, training accessibility, and has assessed integrated functional capabilities. To ensure a secure payment environment WALGA has also obtained compliances for EMV (for smart card payments and acceptance devices) and PCI (Payment Card Industry) security standards.
Parking Compliance Technology Solutions
Technology Solutions to support Local Government parking compliance will are represented through this category.
Systems may include:
- Electronic Infringement Issuing Systems – These systems may be inclusive of hand-held devices and have capabilities to issue parking infringement and parking caution notices.
- Parking Sensor Systems – These systems are utilised for the purposes of identifying vehicles overstaying specified time periods within parking bays.
- Tracking, identification, and related compliance technology
Systems provided may incorporate application hardware, software, full in-system software and software licences, system implementation and configuration, and data migration. The application development of system interfaces between equipment and infringement systems is also incorporated within the scope of supply.