WALGA has established a panel of Preferred Suppliers to support call management for Members.
Local Government delivers a wide range of services to the community, many of which require call management services to facilitate immediate customer access.
The provision of person-to-person contact in lieu of a recorded message is preferred by those Local Governments that are seeking to maximise the quality and accessibility of their services to customers.
Call Management services available through this contract include but are not limited to:
- Regular business hours call overflow diversion service (call surge handling);
- Adhoc call management;
- Outsourced call management for particular services and functions;
- Delivery of integrated call management services;
- Outbound call services for surveys and community consultation.
- WALGA maintains centralised contract management, ensuring that Local Government needs are prioritised and collectively represented.
- WALGA has negotiated fixed rates and service terms that have been aggregated across Local Government, delivering market preferential rates.
- The structure of this Contract provides aggregate benefits to all Local Government users, irrespective of size or location.
Buyers Guide documentation is available which includes a summary of the Call Centre Management Services, pricing and terms and conditions. For a copy of the Buyers Guide, please visit eQuotes or email email@example.com.