WALGA is pleased to present the ‘Local Government Act for Elected Members’ webinar which will be hosted on Wednesday, 26 October. The latest in a series of information webinars and developed specifically for Elected Members, this webinar aims to create an awareness of the information contained within the Local Government Act and Regulations that Councillors should know, and will cover:
- Parliament’s role in creating legislation for Local Government;
- how to read the Local Government Act and Regulations;
- who does what at a Local Government;
- a Councillor’s personal responsibilities; and
- consequences of improper conduct.
As with our previous webinar, there will be an opportunity to have your questions answered at the conclusion of the presentation.
Please note that places are limited. If the event becomes fully booked Elected Members will be given priority.